Monday, September 03, 2007

Think About It...

Every once in a while I have a dream where I have to pee, so I start looking for a bathroom, and one by one, every restaurant, every store, every place is full of people... and devoid of bathroom. Then I start getting desperate. I try alleyways, but they are full of people too. Finally I just have to drop my drawers right there in front of everyone... and then I wake up... and I have to go. Really really bad. So I get up and go and that is that. (Hmm... that puts a new spin on the saying "this car's got some serious get up and go", huh?).

Less commonly, but more than once, I've had a dream -- not usually a terribly scary dream, but a dream -- involving multiple spiders or sometimes bugs. Do you? What do you suppose the meaning of THAT dream is? Just wondering.

Ok, back to sleep now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home