Friday, May 19, 2006

Cool! I can do videos! Oh, except... not really...

I've been wanting to do videos and mp3's for a while. Here's my first shot at a video. Its just a really bad video from several months ago with really bad sound from my cheap digital camera of my feet trying to play the bass line of a hymn:

Hmmm... the sound and the video are not together. They are together on the original file in my computer. I guess Photobucket.com may not be my answer after all. Oh well... I guess its back to the old drawing board!

2 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Seems to work to me! But maybe that's because I'm rythem impaired

May 19, 2006 9:51 PM  
Blogger AndyOfVermont said...

It is a pieceOcake! Just start a free accuont on photobucket.com, upload your video, then paste the "tag" html into your post. Done and done! Let me know if you have any trouble. I still haven't resolved the problem of the sound and video not being together though, but hey, we're amateurs here, I'll bet our readers will understand :-)

May 24, 2006 2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home